Monday 24 June 2013

George by Asda nail polish

Hey dolls,

I never look at supermarkets own brand make up stuff usually and if I do its very rare. But I was shopping in Asda as you do and their nail polishes caught my eye. I only knew about the George fashion range, didn't know they had make up. And considering they were £1.50, I was all over it. I wish at the time I'd picked up a few more shades.

I got two sort of similar shades, which was not intentional. But to be fair they did look different in the store, ah well.

Blue Lagoon


Ultraviolet


You'd probably think that with it being so cheap its not gonna be good quality. I used to think the same way, but over the years I've learnt that's not always gonna be the case. For the price its a good nail polish. And I will probably check out more shades when I next hit up Asda.

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment