Thursday 15 May 2014

EATS: The Breakfast Club

Hey guys and dolls,
 


The Breakfast Club
12-16 Artillery Lane, London E1 7LS

 




When you hear "The Breakfast Club" you probably think of a certain popular 80s movie. But The Breakfast Club that I'm talking about is the restaurant in London. I did a post on my cooking/food blog last year and I manged to venture there again. You can see that post here. It could be hard to miss if you don't know where it is, even with it being painted in this bright yellow. That's what I love about London all these hidden gems and awesome restaurants that you have to discover.






I met up with some friends for a little lunch date/catch up. We decided on The Breakfast Club because we enjoyed it so much the last time we went. The staff there are lovely and super friendly. Here are a couple of shots of the inside of the building.


 Sex, Drugs and Bacon Rolls

 I love how eclectic the venue is. They have some very obscure items sprinkled abut the place.

Behind that 1950s fridge door is their downstairs bar. I'm defo gonna have to check that out soon.

Last time I struggled...and I mean struggled my way through the All American. But this time I decided on the Eggs Benedict because I have always wanted to try it. I got the Elvis shake (so good) and a coke as well.

 Eggs Benedict with a side of home-style fried potatoes
Unfortunately I wasn't that impressed with my meal. My poached eggs were boiled, the ham was over done and it could have been a bit warmer. Because I had such a good experience last time I will defo be going back to the brekky club. This time for a pancake mission.

 If you have a BC near you defo check them out.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment