Friday 2 May 2014

FASHION: VERY Haul

Hey guys and dolls,

Here I am with another VERY haul. I've come to find Very as one of my go to online places to shop.


I did a massive shop, but like every woman knows when you buy a whole bunch of things online you end up only keeping a few bits.
I'm still new to this taking pics of myself and trying not to make the most awkward faces. So with that said, on with the clothes haul.


Two purchases in a row I've bought something with animal print. This looked a lot more purple on the website, but I'm still happy with it.

This is a decent sized top. I find it quite flattering because it covers up the tummy and bottom area nicely. I've worn this top a lot since I bought it. It's becoming one of my fast favourites.
 

You get the awesome look of a biker jacket but the benefit of it being lightweight.
 This can be worn as part of casual outfit or can glam up an evening outfit.

  I love all the little details on this jacket. In particular the gold metal ware and faux leather detailing.


I love this, jacket. I've always wanted a long parka. I have to say it doesn't keep me that warm when it's really cold, so I have to layer up. But on the breezy spring nights it's perfect.

The huge hood is one of my favourite parts of this item. It's so big and cosy, I feel like an Eskimo. Another aspect I'm fond of are the gold buttons on the pocket and down the front.

 The pockets on this are pretty deep. Sometimes I don't even bother with a handbag.

I thought purchasing 2 new jackets was a mistake, but it's spring here in England and cold as balls.

What are some recent purchases you guys  have made?
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment