Monday 5 May 2014

Make up Monday: Demi Lovato Heart Attack Look 2

Hey dolls,

I hope everyone has had a great bank holiday.

Here is the second look I'm replicating from the Demi Lovato Heart Attack video. You can see look 1 here.

This was the softer look of the two, she looked so angelic, that may have been in large part to the white background behind her. She just looked so natural and pretty.


 Products used:

THE LOOK


 FACE:

To start every look I always prime my eyes, I used Avon primer.
 For the face I used (as always) MAC Studio Fix powder in NW45, and used my Avon powder blush to apply. And for the cheeks I used the end colour in the Sleek blush by 3 in Pink Sprint.


EYES:

 
 It was such a simple look that I needed minimal products.

From the MUA Undress Me Too palette I used Lavish to add some definition.And then Reveal all over the lid. I applied both colours with my MAC 217 brush. I then blended it out again with my fluffy brush from Inglot 6SS. For the inner corner highlight I used Naked, I applied that with a pencil brush. To highlight the brow bone I used shade 2 from the Undress Me palette and applied that with a brush that reminds me of MACs 227 brush.  For the mascara I used Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara and Avon super Enchant mascara.
To line the upper lash line I used MAC fluidlne in blacktrack and the 209 brush.

LIPS: 


I used a mix of  Avon Colortrend gloss in Flirty and
Perfect Kiss gloss in Kiss of a Rose.

I hope you guys enjoyed these Demi Lovato make up looks.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment