Monday 12 May 2014

SKINCARE: VICHY PURETE THERMALE One Step Cleanser

Hey guys and dolls,




I mentioned this product in this post and here are my thoughts. I have been trying out this product for a few weeks now. And I'm a fan.

This 3 in 1 cleanser acts as a cleansing milk, toner and eye make up remover. It contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Captelae, a shea plant extract, which withdraws impurities from the skin like a magnet.

Sometimes I cannot be bothered with using multiple products in my skin care routine, especially when I've woken up late or come home from a long night out. And that's why this product is perfect.

It's suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin which I have. And I am happy to report that I haven't had any reactions while using this.

Be advised that as it is 1 product with 3 uses, you will use a lot more, so you would have to replenish it more often.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment