Tuesday 27 May 2014

FASHION: Event OOTD

Hey guys and dolls,

Here's a quick look at what I wore to the La Roche-Posay event. What I love about some events is there is no pressure to be all fancy. So I went kinda casual, which I do most of the time.




I have put links to the original posts the items have appeared in.
GLASSES - Boots Opticians
TOP - Very
(old) SKIRT - JD Williams
LEGGINGS - Evans
BOOTS - Evans
BAG - River Island (post to come)
JEWELLERY:
Earrings - Primark (dangly diamante) and Avon (studs)
Ring - Evans
Necklace - Avon
Facial piercings - random jewellery store
NAILS - Barry M 

Shoutout to my cousin Sensi for taking my photo :)
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment