Saturday 31 May 2014

NAILS: Lost NOTD

Hey guys and dolls,

Whoa total throwback here lol. I was going through my drafts and came across this post. I realised I haven't posted an NOTD since the beginning of the month. But instead of this post going to waste, I though hey why not publish it. I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I wanna start doing a lucky dip thing with my nail polishes. I have so many and I end up forgetting about some. So to encourage me to use more I'm gonna do that.
 
I wore my nails like this to the Paramore concert. You can see the post I did on the concert here.

I just love switching up the signature nails like this. I think it's more fun.
 
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment