Thursday 29 May 2014

Song of the week: Settle Down

Hey guys and dolls,


I had mentioned that I wanted to start incorporating music into my blog. Music is a huge part of my life and I wanted to share that passion on here. I will post either a band, artist, song or album of the week that I've been loving.

So song of the week goes to THE 1975.
The first time I heard the song "Settle Down" I was OBSESSED!!!! It's one of my happy songs. Whenever I hear that backing track I wanna get up and dance. I love how it sounds like the soundtrack to an 80s movie, which I am also a huge fan of. I always wish I gotten to grow up in the 80s. The movies and music were just awesome. 


Their other songs are pretty cool too, but Settle Down is my JAM. Another thing to add is that I LOVE Matthew Healy's voice *swoon*.

What song or band are you loving at the moment?
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment