Wednesday 30 April 2014

FRAGRANCE: Little Pink Dress

Hey guys and dolls,


 Little Pink Dress Perfume £8
Playful. Spirited. Vivacious.

I love the Little [insert colour] Dress perfumes from Avon. I have every fragrance from this line. This scent is so light and fresh. I've been wearing this perfume most days since I got it. I haven't met a fragrance from this collection that I didn't like.

Bursting with citrus scents, lemon zest and caviar lime. Combined with peony and patchouli. 

Feel Pretty in Pink this spring/summer with this fruity perfume.  A great addition to my collection.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment