Friday 25 April 2014

Fashion Friday: Holy Spectacles

Hey guys and dolls,



In recent times I've noticed a lot more people wearing glasses. Some for fashion reasons and others embracing their need for spectacles. As a kid I used to hate the fact that I used to wear glasses. But I've grown to love my goggles/four eyes.

I've always stuck to the same style of glasses, small and feminine frames.

I wanted to change it up and go for something that went with my style more.

I decided to go for a thicker frame and larger lenses. Very geek chic.

Boots have an offer on at the moment. When you buy one pair of glasses you get a second one free. So I decided to get a new pair of prescription stunnas.


I've always wanted a pair of aviators but mama don't have the funds to be buying Ray-Bans haha. So I was really happy when I saw these.

Both pairs I got were from Boots' own range.

Both my glasses were from the Men's section, I hadn't realised that until I'd gone back to Boots the other day. But in this day and age men and women's fashion mixes all the time and I shouldn't be restricted in buying something because it is labelled "for men" and vice versa for men with women's items.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment