Sunday 13 April 2014

TAG: My 7 Deadly Sins

Hey guys and dolls,
I saw this posted on tumblr, which I am obsessed with. I never really understood it which is why it's taken me so long to jump on the bandwagon. But now I'm on it I'm never getting off. I don't know why but I felt like answering these in a post and seeing what responses other people would come up with.


7 deadly sins

Lust: Something that I find attractive.
Pride: Something that I like about myself.
Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
Gluttony: One of my favourite foods.
Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
Greed: Something I can’t get enough of. 

My answers

Lust: Hayley Williams - She's my lady crush. I just love her. And think she is so pretty and cool. I'd probably consider turning for her haha...JK!
Pride: My make up skills
Sloth: My weight - which I am currently working on.
Envy: Cake decorating - I have above average skills but I'd really like to decorate a 3 layer cake using fondant icing and all that with like sugar paste flowers and such.
Gluttony: Junk food (obvs lol) - I could eat pizza and cookies 24/7.
Wrath: Inconsiderate people - it doesn't take much to say thank you or show some gratitude. Really grinds my gears.
Greed: Social networks - I think I may be addicted to the Internet. But its not an addiction I wanna beat haha.

You can follow me on tumblr here

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment