Monday 14 April 2014

VICHY DERMABLEND Blogger event

Hey guys and dolls,


A few weeks ago I was invited to an event to hear about the new product launches from Vichy DERMABLEND. Having studied make up and learning all the ways to camouflage and correct, DERMABLEND came up a few times along the way. DERMABLEND offers high coverage make up for minor and severe skin concerns.


This brand is a great for use on marks, scars and tattoo cover up. 


When I got to the event I was talked through the products on show and the new products being launched. After that I got to have a closer look at the products for myself.





We sat through a little presentation and also got to see a demonstration of the products and their uses from make up artist Kenneth Soh.

Look it's me :)

I'm doing a separate post on the products I got at the event. It will go up tomorrow.

These new DERMABLEND products made their way into Boots this month. You can check them out here.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment