Monday 28 April 2014

Make up Monday: Demi Lovato Heart Attack Look 1

Hey guys and dolls,



For those of you that live in London I hope you're enjoying the beaut weather today.


I'm a huge Demi Lovato fan and when she released the video for Heart Attack I just could not stop looking at the make up looks from the video. And I'd always intended to re-create it on myself. I saw the video the other day and it reminded me to get off my butt and get a make up look done :)


She had two very different looks in the video, the one I'm gonna do today is the rock chick - very heavy dark smokey eyes, soft cheeks and lips.
Full Face

 Eyes Up Close

Let's get on with how I achieved this look.

Products used:


FACE:

I applied MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45 with my big fluffy powder brush from Avon. 
With an unbranded powder brush I used Avon Russett blush om the cheeks.
To comb out my brows I used MAC 204 brush.

EYES:
I primed my eyes with Avon primer.
For a dark base I used Avon's supershock duo pencil. I used the shade Starry night all over the lid and blended it out with my fingers.
From the MUA Undress Me palette I used the black shadow on the bottom row. I used that on the lid and the lower lash line. I applied that with my MAC 249 brush. On the lid I blended it out with my MAC tapered blending brush and Inglot 6SS brush. For the lower lash line I smoked it out with a fluffy pencil brush.
I used the third shadow from the top of the MUA palette to highlight and the first shadow for the tear duct area.
 I lined my water line with Supershock gel liner pencil and used Rimmel scandaleyes mascara.

LIPS:

 For the lips I used Avon's lip gloss in Kiss of a Rose. I know her lips are more matte but I didn't have a lipstick that matched that would've gone with my skin tone
I ended the look with a spritz of Fix+.


I hope you guys enjoyed this. The second look will go up next Monday.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment