Friday 11 April 2014

Fashion Friday: Evans Ankle Boots

Hey guys and dolls,


Black Buckle Casual Ankle Boot - £35 
(I got 25% off and paid £26.25)

These are my favourite pair of boots. I wear them pretty much every time I go out. You can wear them with a casual day outfit or add a little edge to an evening outfit.


I was never one who was into ankle boots. But as a larger lady I've found the knee highs don't always fit. And after another failed attempt at squeezing my calves into a pair of gorgeous biker boots I decided to concede and go down the ankle boot route.



I got these Boots from Evans, I think 95% of my shoe collection is from that store. They accommodate my wide feet very well. Carrying around all this timber plays havoc on your feet, fortunately these boots have added padding in the sole for extra comfort.

Another plus about these boots is that they have a zip, which makes putting them on a whole lot easier. I'm not a fan of the boots you have to fight to get your foot into. I like the wrap around strap and rounded buckle detailing.




What I like is that the height of the boot doesn't stop dead at the ankle like typical "ankle boots" do. It gives you a little dignity in the "cankle" department lol. Which made me more confident when walking down the tough fashion conscious streets of London town.

For a similar pair checkout the Evans website here.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment