Friday 18 April 2014

Fashion Friday: SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS!!!

Hey guys and dolls,


Happy Good Friday everybody. Only 2 days until lent is over...yippee *does happy dance*. If you don't celebrate that holiday, then simply...TGIF!!! 4 DAY WEEKEND!



I've never really shopped at Claire's before, but upon visiting realised they had some pretty cool things to offer. Also whenever I'm on a shopping trip with the bestie I get dragged to almost every shop possible. Fortunately that day Claire's had a £1 sale and BOGOF in store.

There were a few items that stood out to me. Mainly these earrings.

 Gold Skull Earrings
(These earrings would've been £4.50)
 These are bright yellow gold.

Continuing the skull theme, I stumbled upon this necklace. Recently I've been looking into extending my necklace collection and was happy to add this to the bunch. I liked that its very different from my usual style.

Gold Skull Necklace
(This necklace would've been £10 - absolute bargain)


The gold of this necklace is slightly darker than the earrings and bracelet (below), but I could still get away with wearing them together.

Gold Skull Bracelet
(This bracelet would've been £7)
This is one of those stretchy bracelets, music to a bigger ladies ears haha. I love that each alternating skull head is upside down, again it's something different.

I know these don't match the skull theme, but I needed another item for the BOGOF deal.

Purple Drop Earrings
(These earrings would've been £7)
These are the kind of earrings you can wear everyday, or as a simple addition to an evening outfit.

This entire haul would've cost £28.50 but because of the sale/deal it worked out to be JUST £2. ERM WHAT?!??!?! Hopefully Claire's at Stratford Westfield has that kinda sale on again soon.

Special thanks to my little sister for helping me take my pics and modelling some of the jewellery.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment