Monday 21 April 2014

Makeup Monday: VICHY DERMABLEND New Product Launches

Hey guys and dolls,




In my second to last post I spoke about the Vichy DERMABLEND event I attended. Here are the new products that launched this month.

Corrective Compact Cream Foundation (12hr)
Corrective Stick (14hr)
 Total Body Corrective Foundation (16hr)

When we sat down for the presentation they had notepads on the seats waiting for us. I thought that was so cute and thoughtful.



A little disclaimer, I tend not to blog about makeup products that don't accommodate my skin tone. BUT because DERMABLEND is a brand that helps people feel more comfortable/confident in their own skin, I wanted to make those people who aren't already, aware of this brand. The woman I spoke to at the event did say if there is enough demand for it, they are gonna release more shades suitable for darker skin tones over here. If you live in America they already have darker shades available for you lucky lot.


The Vichy DERMABLEND guarantee:
High Coverage and high tolerance
Long hold (12hr+)
Suitable for sensitive skin
Flawless finish
SPF
Hypoallergenic
Non-comedogenic
Tested under dermatological control

Things that DERMABLEND can be used for: redness, dark circles, rosacea, vitiligo, scarring, stretch marks, tattoos, varicose veins. 


 Total Body Corrective Foundation
Non greasy. Buildable coverage. Covers even black ink tattoos.
I tested it on my tattoo and it covered it up.
Would be great for weddings. Particularly for the bride who doesn't want her tattoos in her wedding photos. Or the bride/bridesmaids who wanna dance the night away, as it won't run or start streaking if you sweat.
This product is available in 3 shades.


Corrective Compact Cream Foundation
 Great to carry around in your handbag. I'm always a fan of a product that comes with a mirror.
This compact is available in 5 shades.

Compact Mirror
This is totes gonna be my new handbag mirror.


Setting Powder
This is one of DERMABLEND'S hero products. Thankfully I can use it. 
This makes the product last even longer. Provides a rub, sweat and water resistant finish. 
I have a few make up looks planned for the future and will definitely be using this.

  Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser

I am currently trialing the Cleanser and will have my thoughts on this up in due course.

DERMABLEND is available at Boots (online and in-store).

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya, just wanted to know if the total body in the tan colour matched your skin tone x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, none of the products were suitable for my skin tone. But I wanted to let those who can wear it aware of these products.

      Delete