Wednesday 9 April 2014

Recent Avon Purchases

Hey guys and dolls,



Before you say it yes I know, I love Avon. But they are a really good brand and have prices you can't exactly scoff at. I've been curbing my spending lately and haven't been buying from them much.  But here are some things I've gotten in recent months.



PAMPER PRODUCTS

I love their planet spa products. For us make up wearers out there I think now and again it's good to clear out your pores and treat your skin. Also when applying make up its good to have a good smooth base. I think I'll do an updated skincare routine post soon. With the breakouts I've been having recently, I hope these are gonna do me some good.



 Planet Spa Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
 Thailand Lotus Flower
"Helps to lift out dirt, debris and excess oil without over-drying, leaving skin feeling soft and revived."

 Perfectly Purifying Face Mask
With dead sea minerals.
"Removes dead skin cells to reveal new skin."
What I like most about these face mask is that they aren't heavy. Some masks can make your skin feel like its suffocating. Nice and lightweight.

MAKEUP

This was a gift with purchase. I'd seen this in the catalogue and had always thought about trying it so was quite happy to see it was on a deal.

 Super Extend Mascara
This mascara is pretty cool. It does what it says on the tin. It extended my lashes but also separated them nicely so I didn't end up with the dreaded spider lash.


NAILS

 Quick Dry Spray

This product is on my list of repurchases. Everytime I do my nails I use this. It just makes life easier, instead of sitting there after doing your nails awkwardly not doing anything in fear of smudging.


Conditioning Cuticle Pen
When I went to the nails inc event last year the lady doing my manicure told me that a cuticle oil would help my nails grow. The conditioner is full of vitamin E and essential oils, that moisturises dry cuticles. It also gives the cuticles a healthy appearance. I think this product has helped make my nails stronger. Big fan of the applicator too.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment