Monday 7 April 2014

Makeup Monday: Sleek Garden of Eden make up look

Hey guys and dolls,

I was swatching my new products and decided to do a quick look using the new Garden Of Eden palette from Sleek. You can see my recent haul here.



On the face I used MAC Powder in NW45 and on the cheeks Russett blush by Avon.

As always I used Avon's eyeshadow primer all over the lid and the lower lash line.

The first eyeshadow I used in the crease was Flora (matte brown), to make the look a little softer. On the lid I used Evergreen (dark green) as a base and Tree of Life on top. Then to darken the crease a tad I used Tree of Life again. In the tear duct a area I used Fig. And on the lower lash line I used Flora. As a highlighter I used a beige colour from the MUA Undressed palette.

To line the eyes I used my 2 favourite gel liners. On the upper lashline I used Blacktrack fluidline from MAC. On the waterline I used Supershock gel liner pencil from Avon.

I curled my lashes with my models own lash curler. Then used Avon Irresistibly Sexy and Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara.

I wanted to keep the lips simple. I used MAC Chestnut lipstick and then topped it off with Barry M lipgloss in Toffee.

Hope you guys enjoyed this :)


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment