Saturday 5 April 2014

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

Hey guys and dolls,

If you've read my blog for a while you'll know that I suffer with very dry skin. I'm always on the lookout for different products to keep my skin from drying out too quickly.

I've used Nivea for a number of years and I was really intrigued when they released this item.


 £3.56

This product is convenient and for the on the go man/woman who doesn't have time to moisturise.

How to use:
Once you've done your usual routine in the shower and rinsed off, apply this moisituriser all over the body and then rinse. Dry off and then you are good to go.

Be sure to wipe out the shower when you're done because it makes the shower floor very slippery. I learned that the hard way.

This mosturiser  comes in 2 sizes 250ml and 400ml. When I first heard about this product I only knew of the ones for Normal and dry skin. Now it comes in Pampering Honey, After Sun and Cocoa.

Does it work?
My skin was nice and smooth when I got out of the shower. But after a little while I found my skin getting a little dry. I was super excited to try this but I didn't find it as effective as I thought it was gonna be. It's a good product, but I just wish it had better longevity.

Sometimes I will let this settle into the skin for about half an hour and then I'll use another moisturiser on top. You can't over moisturise your skin, can you?

I'm contemplating getting the Cocoa one. I'm big fan of cocoa products. I've used cocoa butter for years and the Vaseline cocoa body butter. See if it has the desired effect.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment