Tuesday 17 June 2014

Band of the week: Evanescence

Hey guys and dolls,



This is last weeks band of the week, dunno why this didn't go up. I've been having quite the throwback the last few weeks. And Evanescence has been on repeat a lot. Listening to them takes me back to my emotional teens lol.

I had such a girl crush on Amy Lee, her voice is AMAZING!


I absolutely loved their first two albums:


FALLEN
Every song on this album is my FAVE! Except I do prefer the non album version of "My Immortal".

THE OPEN DOOR
I loved the majority of the songs on this album, but there were a few I just didn't gel with. This should've been a sign of things to come lol.
And then I kinda just stopped listening to them. I wouldn't even know what their newer stuff sounded like. It just didn't have the same pizzazz. But the teenager in me was still upset to hear the band are now defunct.

This song is one of my favourites. It's not on one of the above albums but I just love it. It's called October, it holds many memories for me.



Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment