Thursday 12 June 2014

SKINCARE: Planet Spa Perfectly Purifying

Hey guys and dolls,



Planet Spa Perfectly Purifying
Who doesn't love a good pamper sesh? I love sitting down knowing I'm gonna give my body the TLC it deserves.

I am always on the hunt for new pampering products. And these are the latest ones in the collection. The Perfectly Purifying products are made with dead sea minerals. Those minerals draw out the impurities that lay in the skin.


I already own the face mask, but hadn't realised until it came and couldn't be bothered with the hassle of returning it. But luckily for me I like the product.


2 for £6
Face Scrub
Body Scrub

The face scrub is not too abrasive on the skin which is definitely what you want when applying it to the skin on your face, which is oh so delicate.

The body scrub was very harsh on certain areas. I think this will be something that I use on the areas where I have really dry skin, particularly my legs and feet. Something I find as a useful all over body scrub is another Avon product, their vanilla and strawberry body scrubs are to die for and smell AMAZING!!!! 

The only thing I don't like about this particular set, is that they smell a bit too masculine. They remind me of an aftershave my dad wears.

Face Mask - £3.85
You can see my thoughts on this product here.
After using the scrub and mask my skin looked and felt lovely. I would definitely recommend these, especially for those who don't want to break the bank on skincare but want good quality. 

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment