Saturday 7 June 2014

NAILS: Avon Opal Top Coat

Hey guys and dolls, 


Opalesce

I was super excited to try this top coat. In the pictures it looked so so so so pretty.

Unfortunately this product is not what I thought it would be. And here's where I have to be a negative nelly, but for brands to keep improving they need honest opinions from their consumers, right?


What is cool about the opal pieces is that they are different sizes, which makes for a more interesting look. Unfortunately this polish did not apply well. The polish itself is thick and gloopy. I had to use 4 coats for a somewhat even finish. But if you use too may coats it starts to peel. 

I was surprised and disappointed because I LOVE Avon nail polishes. I have bought too many to count over the years.

Some positives I have about the product is that it has some serious staying power. And my does it look pretty.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment