Wednesday 25 June 2014

MAKEUP: Aero Volume Mascara

Hey guys and dolls,

 Aero Volume Mascara - £5

I seem to be left quite underwhelmed with mascaras at the moment. They have all these big promises in the ads, but never live up to the hype. But I'm always on the hunt for the next best thing. Continue on to see my thoughts and before and after photos. 


Something that caught my eye was the bright cobalt blue packaging.


This waterproof mascara is inspired by aerospace technology, to give the lashes a boost of volume. I'm loving the star shaped brush which is designed to lift the lashes. I never used to like large mascara brushes because I was afraid of poking myself in the eye.

What I like about the mascara is that you can't tell that you're wearing it because it is lightweight. And it doesn't give me spider lashes. What I don't like is that it is very flaky, which is not fun when it flakes off into the eyes...OUCH!


As you can see this mascara hasn't made a HUGE difference to my lashes. As this mascara doesn't do what I need on it's own, I have been using it in conjunction with my Body Shop Big and Curvy mascara. It's been my go to mascara look for a few weeks now.

What are your fave mascara or mascara combo?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment