Thursday 5 June 2014

Song of the week: Fancy by Iggy Azalea

Hey guys and dolls,





I wouldn't say I'm an Iggy fan, but I did enjoy her first single ALOT. I haven't really been feeling her other releases much. But as soon as the video dropped for her single "FANCY" I was hooked. The song is super catchy, I find myself signing the chorus all the time. The voice behind the chorus is Charli XCX. I got the pleasure of seeing Charli XCX open for Paramore last year.



But the video though. Ugh. I LOVE Clueless, it's one of my fave films from the 90s. And if you kids out there from the "younger generation" (gosh that makes me feel old) don't know that this music video was one long Clueless reference then get to know.


Snaps to Iggy for this awesome video and a throwback to my childhood.



Sonya xoxo

Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment