Sunday 22 June 2014

Song of the week: When Your Heart Stops Beating by +44

Hey guys and dolls,

I think my music posts will go up on a Sunday from now on.


So song of the week is -  "When Your Heart Stops Beating" by +44 (plus 44).



+44 is an American rock band. You'll come to find a recurring theme with band/song/artist of the week. I am a huge rock lover. But I will keep mixing it up, so don't worry :)

I randomly Shazam-ed this song last year while watching the video on SCUZZ (a British music channel). I frickin love SHAZAM. I wish this app had been around during my teens. I had only heard it the once, but downloaded it anyways. I wasn't completely in love with the song when I first got it but the last few days I have been listening to this constantly. It's that typical rock song that I can just totally jam/dance to.

I found their name to be a bit odd, because +44 is the calling code number for the UK. Random fact time over.


What drew me to video was that I spotted 2 members from one of my favourite bands Blink-182, Mark and Travis. I love Travis and all his tatts - not crazy about the Mohawk though. I used to watch his reality show with his then wife Shana. But with that being said I didn't know the band (who have been on hiatus since 2009) even existed until last year. I'm always late to the party. But this song is my current obsession.


Share with me some of your current music obsessions.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment