Thursday 19 June 2014

FASHION: River Island Zip Trim Messenger Bag

Hey guys and dolls,

I finally popped my River Island bag cherry. I've always wanted a River Island bag but I found their bags kinda pricey. And I also heard bad reviews from friends, but I always like to try things out for myself.

I had to recycle some photos from my BBQ OOTD post. Because I was super unhappy with the full length pics I took for this post.

So an impromptu shopping trip lead to the purchasing of this beauty. I have been searching for ages for a cross body bag. And I finally succeeded, when I found this.

I love the look of leather bags but sometimes feel guilty, so I'm glad that the bag is faux leather.

I love the gold hardware on this bag. My favourite part is the gold zip detailing around the front. It also has an adjustable buckle.

The depth of this bag is awesome. I have all my stuff I need and still have room for more without the bag feeling weighed down.

I wear this bag almost everyday, but it's also suitable for nights out.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Love the River Island bag...I've got the exact same one and absolutely adore it!
    I just did a River Island Handbag Collection on my blog... would love if you check it out

    https://beautyandthebeing.wordpress.com/2015/05/13/my-river-island-handbag-collection-bag-athon-part-ii/

    Love from India
    Ankita
    https://beautyandthebeing.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete