Tuesday 17 June 2014

MAKEUP: Gift with purchase

Hey guy and dolls,



Big and Curvy Mascara
Eye Definer Liner

A while back The Body Shop were doing a deal where if you spend a certain  amount you got a mascara and eyeliner for free.

I've never purchased make up from the Body Shop, anything I've gotten was a hand me down from the old maj (mother). But I think I will have to go and have a look at what they have on offer.

 This mascara is supposed to make the lashes appear thicker and curvier, due to the advanced curl-fixing formula. It claims to be smudge, flake and smear-resistant.

According to the website this mascara is one of their bestsellers. As you can see it has made quite the difference to my lashes. Definitely given them a curl and volume. The only problem I have is that it clumped some of my lashes together. But this is one of my favourite mascaras at the moment. I have been using it alongside a new Avon mascara, that I will be blogging about this week.


There's not much to say. Once you've tried one pencil liner you've tried them all. It's good quality and is soft when applying. I've had some eyeliners that felt like they were tearing at my waterline, but this is not the case with this one. It has good longevity as too.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment