Tuesday 10 June 2014

Constructive Criticism

Hey guys and dolls,

What makes a good blog? It's always something I've been curious of. Because there are blogs I follow and wonder why they don't have way more followers. I'd love to know what people's opinions are on what makes a good blog?

When I look for new people to follow I look for the following:

  • Personality
  • Relate-able
  • Interesting content
  • Good pictures
  • Nice layout etc
You know the usual stuff. But there may be other things people look out for that doesn't fall under the usual suspects.

I'm always looking to better myself, and to do that it helps to get advice and opinions from others. Sometimes as people we can be very critical or sometimes too easy on ourselves. So I would really appreciate some constructive criticisms on my blog. Things you like and don't like. Things that I can improve upon or things you'd like to see.

Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated. So please leave them below.

Thanks,


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment