Monday 30 June 2014

FASHION: Evans Summer Clothes (+jewellery) Haul

Hey guys and dolls,

Summer Clothes Haul

Here are some bits I have gotten over the last couple months, in preparation for the warmer weather. If you live in London, you'll know it has been pretty lovely, a bit muggy but bright.I purchased these items from plus size retailer Evans. I think the majority of my clothes come from there. When shopping at Evans I tend to only shop online, because there is more variety and more chances of getting the items I want. My local Evans always runs out of my size really quickly. And doing it online means I can get it delivered to my door and have the option to get a discount. So continue on reading to see what I got.

Evans Navy Stripe Pocket Tunic - £23


Nothing quite says summer like a stripey/nautical top. I love this scoop neck tunic, I've worn it loads. I have a top similar to this, but the front pockets and length are what made me pick this up. I feel totally comfortable wearing this with just leggings.


 

Evans Sleeveless Ivory Top - £20

Sleeveless ivory top with a scoop neckline and all over print. The top is on trend with the neon mixed into the print. I haven't worn this yet, but I'm sure when I do I'll do an OOTD.


Evans Strapless Black Dress - £19.50



 Evans Blue Short Dress With Elasticated Waistband -  £19.50



These elasticated waist dresses are my absolute FAVES!!!!!!! I have worn these a lot too. I am quite partial to the blue one, the colour just goes so nicely with my skin tone. I dunno the last time I wore a dress shorter than my ankles, lol. But I decided I was no longer gonna be hot and uncomfortable and covered up during the summer months. I would advise you to go a size down (which I did not do) because they are elasticated they have a lot more give.



 

Disney White T-shirt With Mickey And Minnie Mouse Print -  £23


 
Disney White Short Sleeve Round Neck Disney Top With Minnie Motif - £23

I love DISNEY! I saw these tops and just had to have them. Who doesn't love Mickey and Minnie Mouse? The tops are adorable but come up a bit short for my liking. The black and white minnie mouse motif tee is my fave out of the two. She's even wearing the same glasses as me haha.

Leggings - 2 for £20 (£12 each)
 I picked up some leggings too. I live in Evans leggings. 


Gold Leaf Wrap Ring -  £6.50
I brought this ring in silver a few months back, and loved it so much I got it in gold. Now I have my favourite ring to wear with all of my jewellery. Woohoo!


My mum bought some clothes and they came with these 2 necklaces. She didn't like them so she gave them to me.


I couldn't get the rose necklace over my head, because of my extensions. So I had my bff model it for me.

Thanks to my bestie Kimmy for taking my pics for me. 

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment