Monday 9 June 2014

SHARE THE LOVE: Blogger style

Hey guys and dolls,

I did a YouTube version of this early last year. You can read that here. Now it's time for the bloggers. I randomly picked some of my faves. There are so many more but if I wrote about them all we'd be here all day.

In this awfully judgmental world, people are too quick to throw negativity at people. It's always nice to pay it forward and give credit where it's due. So let's get this show on the road.

MAKEUP:

XSPARKAGE - Leesha is a US blogger. She is the first person I followed on YouTube and blogspot. I've been following Leesha since 07/08 and she is still as sweet and genuine as when she started. She mostly posts swatches and reviews on her blog. But she also does make up posts/FOTDs.

BEAUTY/FASHION

LLYMLRS - is a UK fashion/style blog. I follow both of Lily's blogs. But I do tend to lean more towards her fashion posts. From watching her on YouTube she seems really cool. I was lucky enough to meet her earlier this year at an event and she was super lovely.

MILKTEEF - Emma is a UK blogger, on her blog there is a mix of beauty and fashion. As a makeup artist/lover I love reading her make up posts. I just sit there and drool about the awesome items she gets try. I also got to meet her at an event and she was so nice.

FROM THE CORNERS OF THE CURVE -  Callie is a UK plus size fashion blogger. I came across her blog via twitter and as soon as I read a few of her fashion/body confidence posts I was a fan. Her honesty and openness about her journey was so refreshing. I pretty much covet most of the items she posts.

DANIELLE VANIER - Danie is a UK plus size fashion blogger with a larger than life personality. I came across her blog while scrolling through tumblr. I got to meet Danie at my friends fashion line launch and she was super cool.

I follow blogs not just because of the content but because of the content creators. I look for people I can relate to. And I also like bloggers that I feel I could be friends with in real life. Does that sound creepy? Ah well. You should defo follow the lovely ladies that I've mentioned, although you probably already do.


Who are some of your favourite bloggers? I'm always looking for new people to follow.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me love! You're a sweetie! xx

    ReplyDelete